We are seeking Managers with strong leadership skills for service management. If you are seeking an employer with career growth opportunities, and enjoy building relationships as well as fostering a performance management culture, join an Industry leader.
What we are looking for:
- Highly skilled in ‘hands on’ management
- 5 years in small unit leadership with heavy customer and employee interaction
- Successfully managed at least 5 direct reports, including interviewing and selection, employee development and ongoing performance management
- Must have experience with scheduling, routing, and inventory management
- Must have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in a fast-paced environment with the ability to motivate people and make timely, sound decisions.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Recruitment, Training & Retention of Technicians through Building Employee Relationships
- Developing a High Performance Culture of Technicians through Accountability and Performance reviews and Follow Up Disciplinary actions
- Insuring World’s Best Service by Conducting Tech Ride-A-Longs and Quality Audits
- Providing Solutions to Customer Opportunities through Inspection, Evaluation, and Customer Service
We have a competitive benefits and compensation program with a quarterly bonus and provide a company vehicle.
- Competitive Salary · Medical Insurance · Dental Insurance · Life Insurance · Health Savings Account
- Vision Insurance · 401 (k) Plan · Flexible Spending Account - Employee Stock ·