Not all leaders understand that revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction are dependent upon a healthy employee culture. This opportunity is for a General Manager who values their people, creates environments for success and supports a high performance team. We are looking for a hands on leader who leads from the front.
This position will be responsible for achieving sales and service results for a team within an assigned territory; overall P & L accountability including budgeting and managing operational expenses; direction of the activity of all personnel including recruiting, hiring, training, development and motivation.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing and maintaining communication between sales personnel, service personnel, and our customers. He or She will also provide strategic overviews to upper management about their territories, personnel opportunities, growth prospects, and forecasting.
Competitive Salary : Company Car : Bonus program (after training) : Medical Insurance : Dental Insurance : Life Insurance : Vision Plan : : Well Established 401K Plan : Flexible Spending Account : Health Savings Account : Employee Stock Purchase Plan : Long Term Disability Plan : Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave : Fitness Club and Resort Park Discounts : Employee Tuition Reimbursement : Dependent Scholarship Award & More!
- Development of a High Performance Culture through Accountability Sessions
- 5 years of Operational P&L experience, with Pest Control background an added plus
- Direct supervision of managers and employees in a service industry, preferably outside sales and service
- Extensive Leadership skills in Coaching, Mentoring and People management
- Successful revenue and business development
- High Level of Customer Satisfaction Performance