JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
This 'Originations Product Management II - Document Imaging' role will manage the end to end customer experience for Document Imaging and usage within Originations Technology. Ideal candidates will have a strong mortgage/business background as well as technical aptitude. Prior experience working with Document Imaging is a plus.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market, business priorities including integration needs, and technology advancements are reflected. Presents status updates at quarterly and annual stakeholder meetings.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs, and retirement plans.
- Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product's general strategic direction.
- Manages project inventory during budget planning process, interlocks on all companion activity, and prioritizes as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year. Determines release dates.
- Monitors and understands product's profit and loss statement. May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products.
- Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery, and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
- Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
- Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral, and as needed RFPs (request for proposal).
- Completes business scope documents and defines and documents user personas for individual products.
- Manages vendor relationships key to product delivery.
- Collaborates with vendor support managers for oversight and maintenance of all secondary and support vendor relationships.
- Interacts with key suppliers and partners.
- Determines and approves all service level agreements (SLAs) related to products and includes with business scope documents.
- Works closely with development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority project.
- May require up to 10% travel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of Black Knight products supported (Empower is a plus or any other LOS system)
- Document Imaging experience is a plus
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Product Manager II
Intermediate managerial role that manages through subordinate managers/supervisors the activities for multiple products including one major application and having responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to team members within latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect group. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as advisor to team members in meeting schedules and/or resolving problems. Develops and administers schedules, p-performance requirements, and may have budget responsibilities. Monitors and influences the product revenue and profitability through the client relations, sales and marketing, IT, client services, product support and/or professional services organizations, Typically requires a minimum of seven years of experience in the financial services industry (preferably in product management discipline) as well as some client relationship management or consulting services experience.