The Channel and Category Manager will support the Oribe brand and will be responsible for executing the annual marketing plan/initiative calendar including NPD, key industry events, brand and awareness building and national programs that support the strategic direction and business objectives of the organization. This role will also implement the commercial plans delivered down from the region to optimize success within the Sales Channels of the local Hub countries as well as local implementation of the commercial sections within initiative toolboxes alongside delivering specific market activity to drive top line and bottom line growth. This role will rely on close collaboration with the local Hub country CS&M and Sales teams to ensure a harmonized, fit for use multi-functional initiative. This candidate will collaborate with the Regional Delivery CS&P team. This role will identify and execute opportunities to deliver base business growth and an optimized sales team.
- Lead the creation and deployment of the annual initiative calendar across all local Hub countries. Ensure excellence in execution of the commercial sections of the local initiative calendar for the Local Country Sales Channels. Provide commercially profitable local plans, in line with the global and regional strategy, that deliver Net Sales and Business Profit growth through increased horizontal and vertical distribution.
- Lead Hub deployment of commercial sections of regional toolboxes linked to the local initiative calendar, including translation of materials into local language(s) where relevant. Ownership of all commercial elements of the toolbox ensuring strong leadership and communication across the business to enable best in class execution in line with regional guidance.
- Manage the local Hub CS&M Channel Managers and Channel Coordinators (if present). Responsible for setting and managing the delivery of clear annual KPI's for each report in line with global and regional objectives.
- Support the brand planning process. This will include reporting performance, contributing to objectives and strategies, briefing agencies, setting budgets and recommending the annual marketing plan to deliver sales growth, through to full execution of the plan.
- Execution of the Regional Delivery team's NPD Toolbox into the local market. Sell-in of NPD to the internal team and external Salon Partners, implementation of launch plan and materials within the Toolbox, identification and execution of local topspin as required.
- Contribute to building brand image with both salons and consumers. Support the brand image in accordance to the Regional Delivery team's guidelines and Design team's global standards. Support the development of all communication direct to customers in line with local Marketing Manager, the Regional Delivery teams Tool Box, and Communications Manager.
- Help to ensure P&L delivery vs budget by managing marketing spend and delivering successful marketing plans to drive brand sales.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of in a brand marketing of field sales role, preferably in the Professional Beauty environment
- Experience working in a B2B and/or B2C E-Commerce environment preferred
- Luxury, Professional Health and Beauty Experience preferred