Job Description :
Career, Competency, and Assessment manager is responsible for designing, developing, and launching an enterprise-wide framework and approach for Career Management & Development, Competency Models, and Assessments.
This role will integrate these solutions across the full-spectrum of talent management solutions and provide thought leadership in creating best practice solutions.
Incumbent will draw on the full array of Competency, Assessment, and Career Management knowledge and consulting skills as s/he acts in a variety of capacities for different times and purposes including: facilitation, design, collaboration, consulting and needs assessment, project management and etc.
This role will take on assignments such as the following:
• Support the Full Spectrum Leadership (FSL) competency library and development tools.
• Design solutions to support Strategic Workforce Plan initiatives as assigned.
• Provide thought leadership and support to integrate Career Management, Assessment, and Competency solutions across the broad array of Talent Management programs and initiatives.
• Continually evaluate solutions for quality, business impact, scalability and sustainability.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Collaborate across Business Areas, Functions, and within Human Resources to ensure the best solutions, buy-in, and integration where appropriate.
• Bachelors degree in Organizational Design, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources or related field
• At least 7 years of applied practice in competency models, career management & development, assessments
• Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and launch a Career Management and Development framework, approach, and supporting resources.
• Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and launch organization - wide competency models along with supporting tools and resources, ensuring integration with Career Management, Career Development, Assessment and Learning initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to design assessment framework and approach, ensuring integration with Talent Management, Career Development, Competency Management, and Learning initiatives.
• Demonstrated conceptual thinker with effective project management skills and experience; strategic and systems thinking with influence skills; effective interpersonal and facilitation skills.
• Proven professional with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of leadership.
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
• Strong history of quickly gaining credibility and partnering effectively with all levels within the organization.
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects
- Knowledge of assessment tools and practices
- Certifications in core assessment tools
- 10+ years of applied practice in competency models, career management & development, assessments
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as selection, career management, leadership assessment, learning, talent management, performance management, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment