Organizational Readiness Lead AdventHealth Corporate Location Address: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Serve in a lead role to oversee, implement and communicate change management plans for organizational projects and initiatives.
- With minimal supervision, develop plans and implement various activities related to facility-specific readiness needs that may include but are not limited to: change impact analysis, readiness assessments, project communication planning and execution, stakeholder management, organizational design, workforce transition, and training.
- Implement change management plans that minimize resistance and maximize engagement through effectively planned and delivered communication, training, and change enablement activities.
- Coordinate a cross-functional team of readiness resources to formulate plans and activities to support change initiatives and ensure successful implementations.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand the change initiative, identify integration points and impacted audiences, assess the impact of the change.
- Collaborate with project teams to integrate change management activities and produce and align consolidated project plans.
What You Will Need:
- Certification related to change management, human resources, or project management
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience (organizational change management, communication, organizational development, human resources)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
Job Summary: The Organizational Readiness Lead will enable change through effective collaboration and the consistent application of change management methodology, expertise and experience. and integration planning and execution efforts for assigned initiatives. In partnership with organization readiness leadership, this role will conceptualize and execute a comprehensive change management plan that is a subcomponent of an overall project plan. This position will guide and influence cross-functional integration teams on various projects and initiatives to ensure all relevant tasks are completed. While the Organizational Readiness Lead does not have supervisory responsibility, this role will require a large degree of collaboration with other resources to ensure successful implementations.