In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, implement and manage learning and development programs to best achieve the organization's objectives.
- Participates in global cross-functional learning council to provide guidance to the training activities and calendar across the company.
- Ensure current employees have skills necessary for development and future organizational requirements.
- Oversee implementation of core programs, resources and technologies.
- Plan, design and deliver employee career development and training programs in order to make best use of employee's current and future abilities.
- Analyze training needs and develops training programs and materials.
- Proactively collaborates and communicates with internal/external stakeholders to address complex training gaps to support organizational performance.
- Supports succession planning, mentoring and performance management processes.
- Conducts needs assessment to identify learning objectives.
- Develops/identifies content to meet the needs of assigned area(s) of responsibility to drive outcomes.
- Serves as a trusted training subject matter expert and ensures training materials, procedures, plan and/or programs reflect business needs and specifications of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Review and assess training materials from a variety of vendors and select materials with appropriate content. Secure and manage vendor relationships and external resources when utilized.
- Ensures program administration needs are met, to include communication, scheduling, roster management, materials production, facilities/virtual coordination, participant training.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Business Administration degree