Do you have a passion for designing and delivering quality solutions in organizational areas, including talent strategy, change adoption, talent development and management, organizational culture strategy, and human capital transformation? If so, the Slalom Boston Organizational Effectiveness (OE) Practice is looking for you! We are seeking a forward-thinking influencer who can interact with varied business groups, identify and translate business needs into customized solutions, all while delivering long-term value to our clients.
- Design and deliver effective people-focused solutions that help our clients
- Champion a compelling point of view, including best practices and emerging trends in given subject area(s), such as: Talent Management / Strategy, Organizational Culture Strategy and Change, Talent and Culture transformation, Human Resource or Human Capital Transformation
- Participate in OE industry forums, events, and speaking engagements; manage production of project deliverables, budget, and presentations to client personnel and leadership
- Identify opportunities, articulate Slalom value, and sell our services to both new and existing clients
- Work with teams to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offerings
- Minimum 8 years of experience in talent strategy and organizational development within management consulting and ideally one or more of the following: talent acquisition, leadership development, performance management, succession planning, learning solutions, HRIS, and people analytics
- Knowledgeable about the digital tools being used in HR including various HRIS systems, collaboration platforms, analytic tools, etc.
- Experience with building and using adoption and success metrics
- Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in organizational effectiveness
- Expert in quality project delivery, including all aspects of program/project management
- Knowledge and experience working with culture and talent assessment methodologies, frameworks, models (such as: OCAI, competing values framework, maturity model, competency models)
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to partake in business operations (invoicing, SOWs, margin, utilization)
- May have obtained continuing education or professional certifications to support success in the Learning field such as MBA, MA in organizational psychology or HRM, SPHR, or SHRM certifications