Job Title: Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
• Understand the client’s business to design effective organizational change, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
• Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
• Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
• Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months)
• Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
• Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
• Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
• Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
• 7+ years of professional consulting experience leading enterprise-level org. change, learning, org. design, and/or talent management projects.
• Experience with delivering projects using Agile methodology and/or working in an Agile environment.
• Accustomed to working in a data-driven, analytics-based culture.
• Identify people risks and mitigating actions for projects
• Outstanding communication skills with audiences at all levels.
• Experience with end-to-end change management or business process redesign projects.
• Leadership skills including history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth.
• Experience with operating model development and delivery.
• Cloud transformation and/or SaaS project experience.
• Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or HR/Talent Management.
• Mentor/Teach others on Agile, process, organization, culture, and/or learning improvement.
• Experience delivering Agile change transformation projects.
• Apply structured change management approach and methodology to change projects.
• Industry experience in one or more of: Financial Svcs., Healthcare, High Tech, or Life Sciences.
• Functional experience in one or more of: Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Svcs., Marketing, IT, or HR.
• Systems experience in one or more of: Salesforce, Workday, AWS/Azure, Tableau, Power BI, R-language, or Google Analytics.