The Organizational Development Manager, Talent Programs manages identified Talent Programs to provide business solutions for Kohler Co. talent management. This includes providing expertise and guidance to accelerate Kohler Co. capabilities and effectiveness to effectively manage and develop our talent across the organization. This position will interact with external vendors and internal HR leadership in the identification of opportunities and development of solutions that will solve business talent challenges.
- Build the strategy development, design and enterprise implementation of:
- Job Architecture implementation and its direct connection to talent initiatives.
- Coaching program segmented from individual contributor to executive.
- Assessment program segmented between selection and development as well as individual contributor to executive.
- Understand industry best practice related to job architecture and its ties to talent tenants, including:
- Competency models
- Career Mapping
- Succession Planning
- Learning Paths
- With a SME lens, support Kohler to better utilize industry best practice to develop internal tools and resources to support associates, leaders and HRBP support and develop associates throughout their career lifecycle, further building Kohler talent.
- Develop and maintain a coaching program that leverages internal coaches and external coaches for identified purposes to support business objectives and associate’s development. Track coaching progress across the enterprise.
- Develop and maintain an Assessment strategy leveraging industry best practices to segment our use of assessments to identify and develop talent.
- Work closely across the COE’s to drive parity in any talent Programs and ensure Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are built into Programs to eliminate biases.
- Analyze data regarding Programs and partner with HRBP to provide insights and identifying solutions to close talent gaps in the businesses and functional areas of Kohler Co.
- Continuously evaluate current systems and process and advocate for enhancements to support business objectives. Make recommendations on the use of external consultants and internal facilitators as a cost-effective out-sourcing strategy to provide executive talent programs.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in a Talent role in a Global organization. Ideally some experience and responsibility as an HR Generalist, including organizational development initiatives and track record of leadership development.
- Strong understanding of Industry best practices.
- Demonstrated competency of understanding the various aspects of leadership capabilities in significant business organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong presentation skills in both a small and large group setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s degree is preferred.
- May be up to 10% travel.