Squarespace's People team is seeking an Organizational Development & Change Management professional to serve as an internal consultant to the business as we enter our next phase of growth. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing people-centric change management solutions that will service the strategic goals of Squarespace. You'll also work hand in hand with the broader People team leaders on projects and initiatives to cultivate our unique culture and people practices.
This role reports into our Chief People Officer and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Design and implement change management frameworks and best practices to support the company's need to scale while maintaining our core values and culture
- Work collaboratively with the Chief People Officer, HR business partners, business leaders and the internal communications team on company-wide organizational development and change initiatives. Additionally serve as a consultant to department and other mid level leaders on specific change initiatives and team development initiatives.
- Serve as a champion and expert in building broader change management and organizational development capabilities within the People team
- Develop programs to facilitate company-wide alignment and communications
- 10+ years of experience in Organizational Development/Change Management in a high growth company. Combination of consulting and in-house roles desired but not required
- Masters degree in Organizational Development and Change Management or related field
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience facilitating large group discussions and team building sessions
- Certification in Myers Briggs, 360 tools and other personality assessments desired
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across departments and levels
- Desire to embrace both quantitative and qualitative data/analysis to drive decision-making
- Consultative mindset with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a rapidly scaling organization
- Strong business acumen with an ability to address people-related challenges within the context of Squarespace's long-term strategy