FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow the world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
As a global leader in the agro-chemicals business, FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to enhance crop yield and quality by controlling a broad spectrum of insects, weeds and disease, as well as in non-agricultural markets for pest control. Following the close of the DuPont transaction, FMC is a significantly larger crop protection company with a broader manufacturing footprint, a more complex supply chain, and a greater need to track, report and analyze business performance in a timely, accurate manner. In February 2018, we launched the Business Process Modernization (BPM) program – a two-year initiative to modernize our business processes and systems, which includes investment in a new SAP suite, SAP S/4HANA. BPM will consolidate multiple IT systems into a single SAP platform that follows chemical industry best practices and can scale to support our company’s future growth.
We have been operating with an SAP system that was installed in the late-1990s, and more recently we added a second SAP system from legacy Cheminova. The DuPont acquisition presents us with a timely opportunity to modernize and consolidate multiple, inefficient IT systems into a single SAP platform that follows chemical industry best practices and can scale to support our company’s future growth.
This is an important program for FMC, requiring a dedicated team of employees and outside consultants who will work together to modernize every facet of our business processes, including Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Regulatory & Compliance, Procurement, Enterprise Master Data, Reporting & Analytics, and other areas.
The Organization Engagement Manager has a broad and deep understanding of how a company operates end to end and the implication of processes and systems transformation on the people and organization. He/she is responsible for managing the organizational impact analysis and business readiness for a workstream including communications, training deployment and stakeholder engagement. To do so effectively, he/she will work closely with the Business Workstream Leads and Engagement Teams to identify the organizational impact of any change from a process and system perspective and with the Deployment Lead to understand the cut-over and business readiness plans.
The Organization Engagement Lead will partner effectively across the organization to provide guidance, monitor and manage the effectiveness of information flow. In addition, he/she must provide thought leadership, lead and influence others and drive for transformation results while balancing pace with current operational needs as well as readiness. He/she will focus on driving alignment, steady rhythm, adaptations to new technology and process as well as intended strategic outcomes of BPM program.
- With a focus on people and the organization, conspicuously align with and support transformation agenda.
- Assess and classify impacts of the change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups and drive discussions on appropriate change interventions.
- Develop, progress and manage workstream org impact and business readiness plan.
- Lead design sessions to capture the process and organizational changes to develop the change impact assessments
- Pro-actively identify and facilitate deeper discussions to determine domains of change, implications and required adaptations through-out BPM program.
- Design and lead conversations that develops alignment on the path forward for successful change/transformation.
- Be the transformation advisor to Workstream leadership and Workstream Engagement Team.
- Leverage relationships and knowledge of the organization to facilitate, energize, and accelerate successful BPM implementation.
- Guide teams on the execution of the transformation engagement activities.
- Work closely with the Functional partners to identify the business change and its implications to the company.
- Work closely with the Deployment Lead on the development of the cut-over plan and business readiness assessment for each go-live.
- Remain vigilantly aware of fatigue, misalignment or other road-blocks that could slow, hinder or disrupt business value of BPM.
- Be an advocate of the BPM brand throughout the organization.
- Report on impact identification, risks, plans and progress of workstream relative to people and org transformation.
- Relationships in and knowledge of FMC business are key
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Org Development, Communications or Humanities preferred
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant business experience
- Experience with change/transformation programs is helpful but mainly the passion to be a part of something much larger than one-self and learn/align to transformation language, agenda and rhythm
- Project management experience in cross-functional systems implementations is helpful
- Demonstrated skills in both strategic thinking and pro-active empathy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Impeccable integrity and poise under pressure
- Energy to create and generate
- Demonstrated skills in working effectively across business lines and partnering with other functions to meet common objectives
- Proficient in English