Under administrative direction, is responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of the processes, frameworks and tools to build teams, organizational capability and engage employees including determining the best assessment and evaluation approach to be used for the leadership development program and process; manages the organizational assessment process including analysis of findings, recommendations for improvement, and consulting to enable employee effectiveness.
Responsible for driving Mitel’s continuous improvement mindset by deploying a variety of tools, processes and concepts that improve business performance and by ensuring employee’s actions and activities support Mitel’s goals. Oversee continuous improvement activity for assigned business units to ensure coordinated progress toward the completion of the Mitel’s strategic initiatives.
- Manages the implementation of major organizational development (OD) initiatives to increase leadership and organizational capacity
- Develop leadership assessment strategy that includes leadership potential, readiness and development; provides strategic consultation on utilizing assessments for development
- Identifies, tracks and analyzes metrics to measure organizational effectiveness solutions for employees; conducts organizational assessments and provides data analysis and feedback for employees
- Works with departments and/or teams to assess and recommend actions to improve organizational effectiveness; leverages technology in the integration, administration and delivery of assessment and employee engagement processes
- Contribute to broader Learning and Development initiatives; Partners with other departments within human resources to develop, align, leverage, and integrate strategies and programs; performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Apply broad knowledge and experience working on complex projects across the company using lean and problem-solving concepts
- Provide leadership in determining the continuous improvement projects and priorities worldwide
- Communicate progress and ROI of continuous improvement efforts.
- Deliver and develop continuous improvement training
- Lead and coach kaizen events and improvement initiatives
- Act as an internal consultant for functions needing assistance with processes, productivity issues
- Strong knowledge of OD theory and its application
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Background in Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to maintain relationships with and influence significant individuals and diverse groups
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a management viewpoint
- Experience in non-manufacturing (knowledge creation) business process improvement (for example: new product development, project management, software development, order entry)
- Bachelor's degree, master's preferred; supplemented with 8+ years related work experience.