The Organ Health Specialist is responsible for meeting and exceeding the performance goals of our transplant business in their local area.
- Proven track record of closing sales, building client relationships and driving growth
- Experience launching products in the transplant market with first-hand knowledge building a brand.
- Become a local expert on Natera’s technology and service and be able to represent the company at the highest levels.
- Develop and execute local business plans based on sales goals and available resources
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Progressive experience (minimum of 6 years) in Sales
- Experience, ideally with pharma or lab-developed tests
- Knowledge of transplant (or similar) setting
- Knowledge of academic medical systems related to transplant, or similar specialty medicine
- Existing relationships with KOLs in transplant, or similar specialty medicine
- Comfortable working in a startup setting: excellent initiative, sense of urgency, self-motivation and time management skills.
- Ambitious and hard-working professional with a competitive “get the job done” attitude
- Creative and independent problem solver with the ability to maneuver through complex situations, internal and external
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
- Background in medicine, biological sciences or genetics preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to define requirements and execute against these requirements.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are typically performed in an office setting.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
- Travel required for this position: