Provides solutions aimed at improving leadership and talent supply across the system. Consults on leader and talent mobility strategies, leader assessment and coaching, leader development planning, organization analysis and design, team effectiveness consulting. Facilitates core talent management processes, including onboarding, leadership and talent calibration, slating, and succession planning and career planning and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organization Development, Business Administration, or related field
- No professional certifications required
- 5 years of progressive experience in organization effectiveness, leadership, and talent development
- Experience in facilitating leaders at all levels
- Experience in developing and managing projects from start to finish with measurable results and operational impact
- Master’s degree in Organization Development, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience in finance, engineering, marketing, operations, general management, or related field in multiple industries
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Proven ability to influence using data, solid reasoning, and persuasion
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver team or individual development programs to diverse stakeholders
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Facilitates System wide efforts on talent mobility including non leader talent review process, calibration planning and talent mobility process.
- Drives adoption of core talent management processes (e.g., onboarding, talent calibration, slating, and succession planning) including developing supporting tools.
- Participates in leadership mobility and succession planning efforts.
- Conducts leader assessments and provides individual feedback, development planning, and coaching support.
- Provides consulting support to leadership in the areas of organization health checks involving leadership and capability strength, organization analysis and design, workforce performance and productivity.
- Partners with leaders to assess and identify creative solutions to enhance team effectiveness and engagement.
- Creates new resources, tools and leadership job aids that support leadership and talent supply strategy, organization effectiveness and change management initiatives.
- Assesses outcomes of client engagements and uses data to improve internal processes and performance support tools.
- Manages multiple project engagements from start to finish while achieving measurable results and impact.
Requisition #: 17482