The Oracle Weblogic Engineer (Senior) will join our Oracle Fusion Middleware Team that plans, architects, analyse, and design, and implement and handle the operations and sustainment of Oracle Fusion Middleware based projects for the Department of Defense / Defense Health Agency
- Provide hands-on architecture expertise for Oracle Fusion Middleware systems.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis on the logical architecture models for the application, web and mid-tier environments.
- Develop architecture and enterprise deployment topology for Oracle Fusion Middleware platform, supporting multiple applications and user communities.
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution.
- Perform the Analysis, Planning, Design, and Implementation of Oracle Fusion Middleware implementations, including upgrades/migrations from legacy and/or non-Oracle platforms.
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those relating to Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 7+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role.
- 5+ years of experience technical consulting (hands-on architecture, design, development, implementation, integration, and/or administration) in a middleware-based environment
- 5+ years of experience architecting, designing, implementing, developing, and/or administering environments with specific subject matter expertise on two or more of the following technologies, and familiarity with most:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g/12c
- Oracle Web Tier (HTTP Server and/or Traffic Director) 11g/12c
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c
- Oracle BPM Suite 11g/12c/12c
- Oracle WebCenter Suite (Portal and Content) 11g/12c
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 11g/12c
- Expert understanding of Oracle FMW deployment topologies, integration patterns, best practices, and architectures to support mission critical and high availability implementations.
- Expert understanding of Oracle WebLogic (or other JavaEE AS) architecture and administration.
- Expert understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers.
- Experience with installation and configuration Oracle Fusion Middleware products in high-availability environments.
- Experience troubleshooting, performance tuning, testing and administration support for Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- Experience supporting code deployments, customizations and integration of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies with 3rd party applications and databases
- Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware related certifications (WLS, WC, SOA/BPM, etc.)
- Experience implementing and integrating Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c/13c, including FMW Management Packs, Real User Experience Insight (RUEI), Application Test Suite (OATS) with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Experience with Oracle Middleware PaaS offerings (JCS, ICS, PCS, DOCS, DBCS, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major.
Clearance Requirement: US Citizen/Public Trust Eligible
Location: Falls Church, VA