OracleTradeManagement Technical Analyst
The ERP technical analyst will act as a trusted business partner, provide Oracle technical expertise in Trade Management, Inventory, Purchasing modules along with the subledger accounting associated to the modules. The role will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the development process from analyzing to implementing a solution. The analyst will collaborate with system users to analyze business requirements and provide documented solutions and alternatives to meet business needs through application configuration or enhancements. Strong technical skills along with Functional working knowledge of oracle applications is a must. Knowledge of oracle ship and debit and price protection module are a plus.
- Extensive working experience in Oracle R12 EBS modules Trade Management, Inventory, Purchasing modules along with the subledger accounting associated to the modules
- Expertise in Oracle ASCP, Demantra, Planning, Supply, Demand, Forecasting and Purchasing modules.
- Excellent customer interfacing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to speak and understand the language of target audience; prepare presentations and communicate effectively at various levels of management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external teams of IT and business.
- Ability to independently deal with ambiguities using rich analytical skills and a dig deeper attitude.
- Adept self-starter, needs minimal guidance, skilled in achieving objective result oriented goals.
- Ability to understand existing oracle solution and help business in deriving maximum benefit and scale for newer business.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications architecture, Oracle database tools such as SQL Plus, Toad and SQL Developer is strongly preferred.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies & HP Quality Center is preferred.
- Adept at collaborating with project teams; providing updates to senior leadership teams, may formally train junior staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8years of related experience with a 4 yeardegree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience. Expertise in multiple oracle application implementations is a must. The candidate must have a demonstrable track record of successful production implementations and the ability to work in a team environment. Superior communications and interpersonal skills are mandatory.