Oracle Territory Management Consultant
Plainsboro, New Jersey
Senior Functional Territory Management resource with knowledge of Oracle Territory Management
- Minimum of 3 to 4years of ‘hands-on’ Experience in Oracle Territory Management (TM)
- Worked in Rollout and Implementation Projects at least 2-3 implementations.
- Should understand current architecture of Client Territory Management (TM) and suggest best practices to Client.
- Proven interpersonal skills, ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business resources
- Proficient with Oracle Territory Management Architecture.
- Proven experience with design and implementation of Oracle Territory Management and flow between linking other modules.
- Experience with Oracle R12.1.3
- Have Knowledge on Oracle AIM methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Perform analysis, thorough testing, and debugging
- Identify potential problems and recommend alternative solutions
- Assist in programming estimates
- Develop SQL Queries to gather data from System as per business requirements.
- Complete assigned tasks timely and accurately
- Report status of assigned tasks
- Be an Individual Resource working in close cooperation with manager and other Business users
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
- Should be in position to provide Best practices for Client..