Title: Oracle System DBA
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Full Time
MUST HAVE STRONG COMM SKILLS OF ATLEAST 8/10 AND EXPERT IN EXADATA ADMINISTRATION INCLUDING CELL STORAGE, COMPUTE NODE AND SWITCHES.
NEED TO EXPLAIN HIS ANSWERS:
* 8+ Yrs. experience in Oracle System DBA Activities
Installation, Configuration, Monitoring & Administration of Databases in exadata environment
* Manage & Configure Exadata Machine (Network, OS, DB).
* Must have 3+ years of experience in administration of exadata storage cell, compute node and IB switches.
* Must have experience on exadata patching process
* Strong hands on experience in upgrading grid infrastructure to new versions in exadata environment.
* User, Security and Privilege Management
Performance Management Replication and DR Management, Database Audit Management, Reporting
Backup & Recovery Management
Database Network Management
Troubleshoot database issues and failures. Manage Reporting and Analytics Services
Security Vulnerability Patching and Remediation. Incident and Change Management
Manage Tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager (12c/13c) , POCs, Software Evaluation, License Management
* Scope of work: Installation, Configuration, Monitoring and Administration of all Oracle Databases in exadata environment
On Exadata (Must have )
* Manage Security & Privilege, DR & Replication, Backup & Recover and other daily operations and ensure performance and availability.
Manage compute node, cell storage, IB switches, Ethernet switches.
Hands on experience in Root cause analysis for business impacting issues
Willing to work in 24x7 support environment
Experience in handling teams with multiple technology skills
ITIL V3 Certified Professional