KBACE Technologies, Inc. is one of the fastest growing Oracle Consulting companies in North America. For over 13 years, KBACE has set the standard for installations, upgrades, and services related to Oracle applications. Our success has been predicated on the consultants we hire and train. The company utilizes its knowledge base and professional talent from dedicated practice areas to provide its clients and our consultants with value that makes a difference. KBACE’s business philosophy is based on a close working relationship with our clients. The success of this philosophy and the quality of our people, products, and services are proven by the satisfaction of our customers.
KBACE is making headlines. Our offerings are rapidly changing the way companies think about Oracle. We are shaping the future, and we need people who will continue to raise the bar. Our success depends on great people. If you are up to the challenge, find your next job here.
- Identify business requirements and map them to Oracle Application functionality.
- Communicate project status to C level client executives.
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
- Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Interact with project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and applications extensions.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
- Deliver end-user training.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related field plus five (5) years of related experience.
- Prior experience leading HCM implementation.
- Experience with business processes in Oracle HCM modules, including as many as possible (HR Core, Advanced Benefits, Serf Service, OTL, Payroll, Compensations Workbench and iRecruitment).
- Frequent domestic travelrequired.
Job # 722259