Seeking an Oracle/SQL Server DBA for a prestigious institution in Chicago. This role will be involved in the planning, architecture, implementation and operational support for all Oracle and SQL databases at Company.
- 8+ years plus of database administration experience with MS SQL Server and Oracle
- At least 5years’ experience working with large databases.
- At least 7years’ experience with backup and recovery strategies and procedures
- Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience designing and implementing High Availability configuration
- Experience working with file system that are hosted in a SAN environment.
- Epic system certification for Epic database support is desired
- Strong communication, organization, planning and collaboration skills.