- Collaborate on cross functional teams for specific Product Development efforts. Assist and provide input during the creation of business requirements and functional design.
- Work with technical architects to define and document system designs and solutions
consistent with the prescribed architecture. Work with teams of software engineers and developers on multiple and complex software development efforts with a primary focus on creating conceptual data models, coding database access services, identifying and resolving database performance issues, supporting code, and integration tools. Work with the QA staff during various phases of testing and test case preparation.
- Provides technical leadership for developers
- Proficient in database design, data modeling, and coding of large and complex projects. Well versed with high quality Design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Proficient in Oracle 10g, 11g, or 12C
- Proficient in PL SQL
- Minimum 7 years’ experiencerequired in databases of which minimum 5 years must be programming in Oracle PL/SQL
- Good depth and breadth of knowledge in the Oracle Database is required. Must possess knowledge of Oracle internals and SQL performance tuning
- Experience working with UNIX or LINUX, and shell programming is preferred.
- Experience working with business units to analyze business requirements and develop appropriate design and solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle instance tuning including analysis and interpretation of Oracle stats
- Knowledge of Java in DB programming
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC, TOAD/DBARTISAN, ERWIN, Perl a plus.
- Knowledge of Accurev a plus.
- Experience with Sybase or SQL Server a plus
- Financial Industry experience is a plus
Education, Training &/or Certification:
Degree in a technical discipline or related experience preferred We are unable to work with H1 visa candidates at this time