Global Enterprise Tax Solutions (GETS) positions at PwC are at the forefront of the tax profession
- creating a distinctive new approach to providing managed tax services. GETS delivers top talent, technology and processes across our global network to provide an alternative tax function model that is fit for purpose today and into the future. Clients are seeing this as an innovative collaboration in response to a strategic evolution in the global market for managed tax services.
As part of PwCâ€™s GETS Technology team, our goal is to be the industry leading innovator of Technology Enabled Tax Solutions while partnering with our clients to provide maximum value and efficiency across their global tax lifecycle processes, disrupting the market, and delivering strategic commercial assets for PwC. The GETS IT team has extensive experience in a holistic suite of tax applications that support our clients the entire tax life cycle.
When a company is looking for an in-house feel for their Tax IT solutions, the team has the skills and experience to provide expertise in client engagement, seamless systems integration, and unparalleled support.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Member of Bar OR one of the following;
Enrolled Agent, PhD
- Computer Science/Information Science (OR STEM Equivalent), Professional Certification in Project Management (PMP), Six Sigma Black Belt (Lean, Green, Black, Master), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Software Tester (CSTE), UX Certificate
- Nielson Norman Group, Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or equivalent institutional Data Science Program, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Developer (JAVA, SQL, SAP), Lotus Professional Certification, Certified Software Quality Analyst (QAI), Certified Software Quality Test Engineer (QAI), Masters
- Computer Science/Information Science, Oracle Certified Professional, Professional Certification in Business Analysis, Certified Compensation Professional, Global, Remuneration Professional, Technology Specialist: Adobe Technologies, Technology Specialist: IBM Technologies
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Use and apply knowledge of sales, accounting,and value added tax determination and reporting processes and systems into projects;
- Work in a global environment with offshore project and support teams;
- Lead technical design, architecture and development resources;
- Drive technology change, standardization and simplification projects;
- Handle escalations from support teams and facilitating solution development; and,
- Communicate with clients for requirements gathering and presenting solutions
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Integrate SAP/Oracle with Tax Engines (i.e. Sabrix, Vertex, Taxware);
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions; and,
- Identify and proactively institute process controls.
Req ID: 96315BR