CSRA is seeking an Oracle SOA developer and administrator to support Hosting, Operations and Maintenance (HOM) services for HIGLAS. This effort includes developing and maintaining a secure and certified architecture to support e-Government initiatives; minimize the CMS security risk and enhance the protection of privacy and security of data, and improve the CMS’ ability to accommodate the growing workload.
The Oracle SOA Developer/Administrator will support software installations, configurations, development, and maintenance of COTS/custom applications and web services using Oracle SOA Suite technology.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installation and configuration of Oracle SOA Suite12c with high availability
- Patching and maintaining production, test and development servers
- Analyzing requirements and writing technical design document with design diagrams
- Developing SOA composite applications and web services using BPEL, business rules and adapters
- Integrating SOA composite applications with Oracle database, EBusiness suite application, and web services
- Configuring web services with Oracle Service Bus and developing dashboard using BAM
- Implementing web services security, validation, transformation, error and exception handling
- Enabling Oracle EBS COTS and Custom Concurrent Programs and PL/SQL API’s as web services
- Invoking web services provided by external systems based on COTS/custom business events
- Building and deploying applications and web services using Scripts, Enterprise Manager and Admin Server
- Unit testing, troubleshooting, tuning and fixing issues and bugs.
Qualifications and Skills:
Requires ability to pass CMS background check and meet the residency requirement for having resided in the US at least (3) three out of the last (5) five years
- 10+ years’ experience in IT industry using Oracle database and fusion middleware products
- 6+ years’ experience with Oracle SOA Suite in Oracle E-Business Suite Integration
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite technology adapters for integration solutions between enterprise apps: Database, Web Service, and Oracle applications
- Experience with OSB and BPEL service development, including Web Services, Java, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XPATH
- Experience with developing, configuring and consuming both SOAP and RESTful web services using COTS, as well as custom JAVA web services
- Experience with implementation of data validation, message transformation, exception handling and performance tuning.
- Experience with security, patching and monitoring solutions
- Experience with both SOA development and system administration
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c Certified Implementation Specialist
- Experience with multiple middlewares and integration products
- Experience with automation of installation, configuration, and deployments using scripting
Attributes for Success:
- Willing to learn and implement new technologies
- Working as a team player
- Working with multiple teams