We are searching for an Oracle Web Server Administrator to join our team in Beavercreek, OH to support Web Server Administration on the AVIPSS program for the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC). This opportunity includes administration of several development environments on various operating systems in support of multiple DOD agencies and Northrop Grumman development teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Working in this position, the individual will be an active member of a Database/Web Server Administration team supporting a Knowledge Management infrastructure for the U.S. Air Force.
• Maintain and ensure availability for multiple production and development web server environments.
• Provide for the upgrade and patching of the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g/12c (Oracle WebLogic and Oracle HTTP Server) environment.
• Conduct configuration and performance tuning of the Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) environments.
• Support the implementation of all required security updates as directed by applicable STIGs, local policies, and ACAS scans.
• Good written and verbal communication skills to support status reporting and other communications with both the Government customer and Northrop Grumman management.
• US Citizenship
• Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ or CASP certification within 6 months
(Not required, but would be seen as positive)
Oracle WebLogic Server/Oracle HTTP Server Administration Certifications
Active TS/SCI Clearance
Active CASP or Security+ Certification