Role Oracle Security Admin
Total Experience Required 6-10 Years
Mandatory Technical Skills Intermediate level strong Database skills and with high energy and enthusiasm to work in the area of Data Security.
- Must be able to support current security activities within the team.
- Develop scripts, reports to collect and analyze database activity monitoring, Audit data and Reporting.
- Interact with the other members to consult on Security standards.
- Strong communication skills and very fluent written and spoken english is a must.
- Must have worked in production environments and aware of sensitivity of these changes.
- Must be able to be learn and assume On-call duties (moderate).
- Must be able to setup kiosk in a Virtual environment for regular POC or proof of concepts.
- Knowledge of how to quickly work on setting up required software in an AWS, KVM a plus.
- Investigate RBAC and Access Control solutions for Oracle and non-Oracle technologies
- Desirable Technical Skills OPAM
- Desirable Functional Skills Must be willing to work independently in an onsite-offshore model, Good communication skills