As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the delivery of our consulting services to clients;
- Training and leading staff;
- Demonstrating ownership of relationships with clients;
- Measuring and managing the development of your team’s functional & technical acumen;
- Driving business development activities to research, identifying and closing opportunities on new/existing clients; and,
- Developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience: