Oracle SaaS ERP HCM Cloud Lead
BIAS Corporation is a true cross-stack Oracle Platinum Partner with unmatched Oracle knowledge and expertise, complete with a powerful array of specializations and flagship Oracle IT & Application Consulting Practices to empower innovation and solve critical challenges across both Public and Private sectors. If you aspire to have an impact on innovative and meaningful Oracle solutions in a collaborative environment, BIAS may be the right place for you!
We have a new opportunity for an Oracle SaaS ERP HCM Cloud Lead to join our consulting team. In this role, you will provide business process & application solution leadership along with supporting our strategic Cloud initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Experienced in:
- Leading Familiarization Workshops;
- gathering, populating & loading Cloud Configuration toolsets;
- design & build of Cloud Reporting;
- Cloud integration strategies;
- Cloud data conversion toolsets;
- identifying & communicating change management impacts;
- running Cloud validation cycles; and
- managing a Functional HCM team using an Agile project implementation approach.
- Oracle Financials Cloud hands-on implementation experience is a MUST
- Worked on various modules in HCM
- Working with BIAS clients to help them adopt Best practice processes, enabled by Oracle HCM Cloud
- Supporting BIAS customers to identify process and organization impact of the change on their business.
- Supporting customer workshops and customers in business transformation enabled by Oracle Cloud products
- Work as a link between the business stakeholders and BIAS Solution Configuration team, ensuring product configuration meets customer requirements
- Running Familiarization Workshops, validation cycles and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions
- Running the ‘Train-the-Trainer’ sessions during Cloud deployment
- Must be a strong communicator
- Willing to travel