$80K — $100K *
BIAS Corporation is a true cross-stack Oracle Platinum Partner with unmatched Oracle knowledge and expertise, complete with a powerful array of specializations and flagship Oracle IT & Application Consulting Practices to empower innovation and solve critical challenges across both Public and Private sectors. If you aspire to have an impact on innovative and meaningful Oracle solutions in a collaborative environment, BIAS may be the right place for you!
We have a new opportunity for an Oracle SaaS ERP Financials Cloud Solution Architect to join our consulting team. In this role, you will provide business process & application solution leadership along with supporting our strategic Cloud initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
· Experienced in:
· Leading Familiarization Workshops;
· gathering, populating & loading Cloud Configuration toolsets;
· design & build of Cloud Reporting;
· Cloud integration strategies;
· Cloud data conversion toolsets;
· identifying & communicating change management impacts;
· running Cloud validation cycles; and
· managing a Functional Financial team using an Agile project implementation approach.
· Oracle Financials Cloud hands-on implementation experience is a MUST
· Worked on various modules in Financials (GL, FA, AP, AR. Procurement is a plus)
· Working with BIAS clients to help them adopt Best practice processes, enabled by Oracle Financials Cloud
· Supporting BIAS customers to identify process and organization impact of the change on their business.
· Supporting customer workshops and customers in business transformation enabled by Oracle Cloud products
· Work as a link between the business stakeholders and BIAS Solution Configuration team, ensuring product configuration meets customer requirements
· Running Familiarization Workshops, validation cycles and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions
· Running the ‘Train-the-Trainer’ sessions during Cloud deployment
· Must be a strong communicator
· Willing to travel
Location: Atlanta Metropolitan Area
Experience: 5 Year
Valid through: 3/9/2021
$80K — $100K
55 days ago