Role : Oracle Product Information management
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
1. Desirable to have good experience in Oracle EDQ or EDQP.
2. Desirable to have experience on P360.
3. Analyze user requirements .
4. Researching, Designing and Writing new programs
5. Integrating existing products and getting multiple platforms to work together;
6. Establish overall implementation view, identification of major system interfaces, development of module reuse on an enterprise-wide scale.
7. Deliver Complex components and Technical Solution Designing.
8. Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
9. Hands on with the technical solution implementation
10. Work on Oracle Business Events, Service Oriented Architecture principles and related technologies.
11. Work on Development, Customization of WRICE (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions ) Objects .
12. OAF personalization ,extension and development.
13. Configuration and code review with project resources
14. Documentation of several deliverables including design Interface, code, test plans, and error handling
15. Build, unit test, system test, performance tune and debug MDM technical components.