Salt Lake City, UT
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 160 days ago
Location: Salt Lake City UT
Duration: 12+ Months
Type of Hire: Contract
“We are looking for a PL/SQL Developer. A suitable candidate must be comfortable with PL/SQL (any of Sybase, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server) and proficient in Perl Scripting.”
These projects are aimed at enhancing Client statements to provide better products/services to our clients.
These projects would developed using Sybase & Java
This specific role would require candidates to have a good understanding of Sybase Database schemas and have hands on experience in writing stored procedures that are optimized.
The candidates should be capable of translating business requirements into efficient maintainable software and work on all phases of the development cycle from design to final production rollout and post production support.
· A minimum of 4 years hands on experience in RDBMS (Sybase/MS SQL Server preferred).
· A minimum of 1 year hand on experience Java development with a good understanding of Java, Spring, REST Web Service, ORM Frameworks.
· Familiarity with Actuate Basic.
· Proficient at working with large and complex code bases.
· Knowledge of financial markets.
· Business requirements.
· Financial markets.