At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Oracle PL/SQL Programmer to join our team in Schenectady, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
- 7 years of experience in analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team; Maintenance (Including production support), enhancement and development work; Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
7 years of demonstrated experience in Oracle: PL SQL development, stored procedures, packages, triggers, indexes, DML, DDL, logical modeling, performance tuning, and unit testing using Toad (or equivalent database management toolset).
Other Requested Qualifications:
- 7 years of demonstrated experience programming multi-teir web based applications in both VB.Net and C#.NET
- 7 years of demonstrated experience with Team Foundation Server, using source code management, including branching, plus work items functionality
- 7 years of demonstrated experience with Ajax/Java Script/Cascading Style Sheets/HTML/XML
- 5 years of demonstrated experience developing, deploying and securing web services from scratch using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- 7 years of demonstrated experience using a Data Manipulation Tool such as Toad, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, etc.
- 3 years designing Crystal Reports and invoking them from web based applications.
Req ID: 11438