Not Specified years
Posted 24 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Oracle Data Modeling expert with extensive PL/SQL programming and prior Data Warehousing experience in Trenton, NJ.
The role is to design and develop new database for the Field Safety and Services Unit (FSSU) application that will be providing data collection tools for field visits and pre-visit dashboard as a collection of data from previous field visits and related databases. The consultant will be developing stored procedures and provide assistance to the application developers during application integration.
An ideal candidate will have worked with recent versions of Oracle and written Stored Procedures in PL/SQL extensively. This individual should also have worked with erWIN.
- Prior experience writing stored procedures in PL/SQL - Required
- Prior experience working in an hands on capacity with Oracle 10g and above - Required
- Prior exposure to Erwin database modeling tool - Required
- Prior experience working with Oracle 12c - Highly desired
- Prior experience modeling database architecture - Highly desired
- Previous State Government experience - Nice to have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - Required
- Architecture experience - Desired
- Data Warehousing experince - Desired
Question 1: Is the candidate available for a round one, in person interview at the client site?
Question 2: Where is the candidate geographically located?
Question 3: If the candidate lives farther than a 1 hour commute, will the candidate be relocating for the position?
Location: Trenton, NJ