We are looking for Oracle PL / SQL Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Oracle PL / SQL Developer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Reporting to the Technical Lead the selected applicant?s responsibilities include working with the defined project team to design develop and test software enhancements in support of the Electronic Notifiable Disease Surveillance System(SENDSS).
- Using Oracle PL/SQL this team member will be focused on designing developing and integrating various enhancements to the SENDSS system.
- Day to day activities will include 70% coding, 30% design/analysis.
- Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive timelines.
- Completion of an undergraduatedegree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years experience with Oracle Database versions 9i, 10g 11g and 12c.
- 3+ years Oracle PL/SQL programming skills including Oracle Web toolkit, HTP, HTF and OWA packages
- Experience with HL7 and understanding clinical terminology.
- Experience with Quest Software SQL Navigator or similar development tools.
- 3+ years experience with full project life cycle in implementing web based systems a must
- Proficient in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational
- Proficient in analyzing information thoroughly and effectively to determine the impact of technical platform changes, changing customer requirements and/or software defects will have on supported systems.