- Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Gain the trust of your client, teammates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 4 years Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)/Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
- Minimum of 1 full lifecycle Oracle SaaS Cloud implementation as a Technical/Integration lead
- Minimum of 3 years pre-sales experience responding to RFP’s, demo’s, orals
- Worked on Integration Strategies for cloud integration and on prem integration
- Must be aware of Integration design pattern to build hybrid cloud integrations
- Must have experience of integrating with Oracle SaaS applications i.e. ERP, HCM and CX applications
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP/HCM/CX Cloud processes and data model
- Experience with Oracle SaaS APIs, connection adapters etc.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues
- Coaches and develops others on project team.
- Strong communication skills.