Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deploy the GOTS application onto a Unix based Oracle Fusion Middleware environment.
- Configure Fusion Middleware servers for stand-alone and clustered environments
- Install and configuration Oracle Fusion Middleware products: Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), Oracle WebCache, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), and Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
- Install and test quarterly Oracle Fusion Middleware patches.
- Assist in addressing and resolving any Midtier issues that arise across multiple environments.
- Configure, maintain, and monitor LDAP, and LDAP replication.
- Create and maintain internal Midtier processes and procedures for the systems architecture team
- Adhere to Change Management procedures.
- Support the system’s security posture according to DOD directives including familiarization with STIGs, IAVAs
- Establish policies and procedures related to data security and integrity and monitor and limit access as needed in partnership with members of the systems architecture team
- Support the design, maintenance and implementation of the systems
- Develop, implement, administer, and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the system
- Support the installation and administration of commercial off the shelf (COTS) products in support of the mid-tier software solution
- At least four (4) years of experience with midtier administration, development and management in a UNIX environment
- Experience with programming and writing scripts in SQL or UNIX
- Knowledge of integrating data from various files, including Microsoft Access and Excel, Oracle, and SQL
- Security+ certification is required.
- Secret Clearance is required.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a "Relevant Technical Discipline".
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional three (3) years of experience can be substituted for a BS or BS degree.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A High School Diploma and additional five (5) years of experience can be substituted for a BS or BS degree