Oracle Manufacturing Supply Chain Planning Architect
Global Consulting Firm
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Locations: Chicago Ill Indianapolis, In Boston Mass Charlotte NC or East Coast
• Functional knowledge of ERP in the Supply Chain area, other areas are a plus
• Oracle knowledge on multi-national cross-country implementations.
• 6-8years of professional experience in systems implementation
• At least 5 Oracle EBS implementations , with Manufacturing Industries will be plus
• Previous experience in an Oracle e-Business Implementation on the following modules: Oracle ASCP, Demantra, GOP, APCC, Oracle SPP
• Years of experiencerequired for position – 8-12Years
• Location for the position – Boston, MA, Charlotte, NC, Chicago IL, Indianapolis, IN, US- East Coast
An experienced professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle Supply Chain products like Oracle ASCP, GOP , APCC , Oracle Demantra demand Planning, Oracle Real time S&OP, Planning Central Cloud
• Provide industry leading practices, frameworks and models related to process design and implementation for transformation initiatives.
• Responsible for designing global and scalable processes
• Validate and recommend business processes for their feasibility to execute on Oracle led product stack in Supply Chain Planning area.
• Identification Gaps and provide mitigation approach for the gaps
• Configuration of underlying modules to orchestrate end to end business processes including related documentation
• Prepare/review functional design specifications to address gaps
• Responsible for cross track integration within Oracle modules and applicable 3rd party/legacy application based on the technology footprint.
• Responsible for conduction Conference Room Pilots and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
• Transfer knowledge to the team including client team as applicable
• Ability to scale and learn new module/technology
• Ensure adherence to client specific standard/methodologies
• Produce reusable assets/artifacts as part of continuous improvement
• Evaluate and plough back key learning as solutions using solution labs
• Publish leading practices to internal/external forums as part of thought leadership
• Participate in solution for large RFP responses including proposal defense orals