Oracle Logistics Logfire Logistics
Global Consulting Company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Boston Mass or Houston Tx Locations.
• Minimum 4-5 Years of Implementation experience in Oracle WMS, Oracle Logfire, Solution Architect role with strong logistics Background.
• At least one End to End Oracle WMS Implementation with Manufacturing Customer desirable
• Typically 8 - 12 years of relevant functional experience.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of one or more relevant software solutions, WMS, Logfire Oracle Order Management
• Primary Skills: Proven experience of Oracle WMS , Cloud Log fire, Order Management implementations
• Secondary Skills : Good to have experience in Oracle OTM, Shipping , Cloud OTM WMS, 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management
• Experience working with 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management will be added advantage
• Years of experience required for position – 8-12 Years
• Location for the position – Boston MA and Houston TX, US
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle Logistics products like Oracle WMS, Oracle Logfire (Oracle Cloud WMS), Order Management, Shipping and technology to meet customer needs.
• Provide industry leading practices, frameworks and models related to process design and implementation for transformation initiatives.
• Responsible for designing global and scalable processes
• Validate and recommend business processes for their feasibility to execute on Oracle led product stack in Logistics area.
• Identification Gaps and provide mitigation approach for the gaps
• Configuration of underlying modules to orchestrate end to end business processes including related documentation
• Prepare/review functional design specifications to address gaps
• Responsible for cross track integration within Oracle modules and applicable 3rd party/legacy application based on the technology footprint.
• Responsible for conduction Conference Room Pilots and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
• Transfer knowledge to the team including client team as applicable
• Ability to scale and learn new module/technology
• Ensure adherence to client specific standard/methodologies
• Produce reusable assets/artifacts as part of continuous improvement
• Evaluate and plough back key learning as solutions using solution labs
• Publish leading practices to internal/external forums as part of thought leadership
• Participate in solution for large RFP responses including proposal defense orals