Oracle IT Business Analyst
Cedar Falls, IA
Our global manufacturing client, passionate about improving lives of people is actively searching for an Oracle IT Business Analyst with a focus on Oracle Implementation and EBS Financials in the Cedar Valley area. If you want the opportunity to make an impact, this is the career move for you.
- Global expert of all accounting transactions performed with a focus on Oracle EBS.
- Perform Oracle implementations.
- Work with General Ledger accounting.
- Liaison between IT and internal business customers.
- Create positive interacting working relationships with Global Business Services (GBS) and finance members.
- Collect requirements, analyze and create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Define, plan and develop improvements with systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology.
- 1+ years' work experience in Oracle implementation in a shared services environment
- Must have Oracle Implementation and General Ledger experience!
- Experience with Oracle EBS Financial Modulesincluding but not limited to: Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury and Purchasing Financials a plus.
- Experience as an End User with Oracle EBS a plus.
- BlackLine, Hyperion, OneStream or similar accounting software is desired.
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
IT, Business Analyst, Information Technology, Global Business Services, Oracle, EBS Financials, Oracle EBS, EBS, GBS, systems, IT, finance, accounting, BlackLine, Hyperion, OneStream, Finance Manager, Oracle General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Purchasing Financials, Oracle Implementation