As one of the country’s fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The HCM System Analyst is responsible for providing complete, accurate and excellent service to end users of the Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) and financial services systems. The HCM System Analyst will configure, enhance and maintain the HCM systems to ensure accurate data, reporting and financial transactions. As well as driving constant service improvement for business processes. The HCM System Analyst may support the service, infrastructure, development and PMO teams within IT to drive enhancements, train end users and capture relevant performance metrics. The HCM System Analyst may also execute scripts, SQL queries, commands and other backend functions to support user success. Documents, designs, facilitate change requests and perform maintenance.
- Provides end user support and training for HCM products, financial systems and other enterprise products such as Yardi Voyager, RentCafe, and SQL using front end processes, back end scripting, and remote tools.
- Collaborates with the human resources, finance and IT departments to support monthly and quarterly HCM, financial and HRprocesses from a system perspective.
- Assists with or leads various aspects of HCM system enhancements and workflows, including collecting requirements, designing solutions, development or configuration, end to end testing, and end user training.
- Creates and maintains system and process documentation for the knowledge base (KB), learning management system (LMS), HR and HCM system workflows.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve processes and update documentation regarding system functionality improvements accordingly.
- Collects requirements, builds, tests, deploys and updates reports based on system updates, data changes and user requests.
- Responsible for performing monthly system maintenance and updates including metadata, patching and system calculations.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Handles other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Information Technology and HR department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field required
- Minimum five years in a role primarily focused in human resources support, information technology or system administration
- Minimum three years in a role focused on Oracle HCM products or other HCM/HRMS products
- Advanced educational degree can substitute for years of experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Proficiency in data management tools such as SQL and DAX
- Proficiency in data visualization software such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Active listening and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Effective scripting, querying and testing skills