Oracle HCM & Oracle TL Technical Project Leads
NGI is currently looking to add a full time Oracle HCM and OracleT&L Project Leads!!!
The ideal candidates for this role will have 5+ years of Oracle HCM experience. You will manage implementation and configuration (IC) for Oracle HCM and/or Oracle Time & Labor projects.
We would love someone who is focused, exercises autonomy who is a team player, professional at all times and understands that there may be some additional work to be done to prevent work from being delayed. You understand the importance of delivering quality work on time and keeping your team on task, it?s essential! We would love someone with a great attitude who enjoys a challenging environment while making a meaningful contribution to a progressive team. You would love this team and project!
Next Generation Inc. is a full service IT and Management Consulting firm that specializes in enterprise-wide software implementations. NGI has expertise in implementing best-in-class ERP solutions. We provide end-to-end services with ERP Solutions, Business Intelligence, Workforce Management, Service Oriented Architecture and Development. NGI has implementation and supportexperience in both the private, state and local government sectors.
- Manage a variety of projects and initiatives
- Responsible for all aspects related to taking the projects from original concept through final deployment and contributes as a subject matter specialist in technologyinfrastructure implementation and light software development;
- Manage vendors and other Corporate IT teams as required by the project;
- Participate in strategic and operational processes by working with members of the senior management team while ensuring IT initiatives achieve business goals, fostering innovation, prioritizing initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future projects;
- Responsible for project delivery and is considered the single point of authority;
- Responsible for managing the project scope and budget and applying a change control process to document deviations;
- Responsible for project communications to the team, IT management and business sponsor.
- Oracle HCM Cloud implementation experience;
- Experience with HR platform, function and processes or HR professional certification programs (5+ years);
- Project management experience with functional / technical implementation of Oracle HCM platform and modules Core HR, Benefits, Compensation and Performance management (3 years);
- Experiencesupporting enterprise organizations;
- Bachelors degree
- Full time employees ONLY (no contractors)