Position: Oracle HCM Middleware Lead with Dell Boomi ,
Location: Everett - WA,
Duration: Full Time Position.,
· The Oracle HCM IT Middleware Lead is a key role within the technical workstream of the Global HR transformation program.
· The position will provide technical and process subject matter expertise for the program, working alongside technical subject matter experts.
· The Oracle HCM Middleware Leader will be expected to work cooperatively within the overall program structure and he/she will work closely with key program stakeholders including all program leaders and workstream owners as well as with preferred technology partners and, critically, IT leaders within 20+ operating companies.
· Reporting to the Oracle HCM Technical Leader, this position is based at Fortive's headquarters in Everett, WA with potential for some remote work and global travel.
· Develop the required Middleware implementation processes, procedures and activities required to ensure the successful implementation of the new Oracle HCM cloud and ADP solutions in the Fortive business landscapes.
· Interface directly with all designated vendor project managers (ADP, Oracle, Deloitte, Change Associates) to ensure Middleware implementation is scheduled in conjunction with the overall program plan.
· Work closely with team members to understand requirements and translate them into an appropriate middleware technical design for sign off by the Oracle HCM Technical Leader
· Risk Identification and Management: capture any testing risks and issues as they are raised and generate associated mitigations or action plans for consideration by the Oracle HCM Technical Leader.
· Status Meetings: Participate in regular status meetings as directed by the Oracle HCM Technical Leader or program manager.
Skills and Qualifications :-
· Provide guidance & leadership for all initiatives regarding middleware integrations and implementations. Work with other technical team members to ensure alignment.
· Functional knowledge and an understanding of technical integration issues associated with ERP implementations
· Broad technical infrastructure expertise
· Over 5-7 years of development experience using a middleware tool (based on the chosen solution)
· Certified or trained in the middleware tool
· Integration Architect / Specialist experienced in Dell Boomi with experience of developing integrations with Oracle HCM Cloud
· Good understanding of the functions and features of the middleware products and experience with middleware solution design and development
· Experience with 1-2 project implementation experience with all phases of project – requirements gathering, technical architecture, technical specification development, mapping, adapter configuration, development, unit testing, code deployment and defect fix
· Experience with REST full API design and development.
· Good understanding of message and messaging platform, queues, implementation of exception handling routines, notifications and replay
· Hands on coding experience with Java or coding language applicable to the tool
· Good understanding of the business processes specifically from the integration perspective – process coordination, long live / short live transaction, process orchestration, synchronous / asynchronous based transactions
· Global mobility
· Ability to establish strong working relationships within cross-functional teams
· Ability to dive deeply when required
Valid Through: 2019-11-6