Position:Oracle HCM Cloud Benefits consultant
Location:New York, NY
Large multi pillar effort in need of a Lead Resource for Workforce Rewards (Benefits and Compensation).
The Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Oracle's Human Capital Management solution. The HCM Consultant will provide the product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the solution. The Senior Consultant will take direction and provide status to the Project Manager assigned to their project.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Expert in the Oracle Cloud HCM product suite (Benefits and Compensation)
* Perform the following on an engagement :
o understand client business requirements,
o configure the Oracle Cloud HCM solution,
o demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems,
o assist the client in testing the solution
* Work with the client to help convert legacy data.
* Complete the work assigned by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated
* Assist the integration consulting team in helping to build , configure and test integrations between HCM and third party/custom solutions
* Understand Oracle's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
Knowledge Base / Skills
* An ideal candidate must have minimum of Two (2) full life cycle implementations of Oracle's Workforce Rewards solution (Benefits and Compensation)
* 6+ years implementing Human Capital Management solutions
* Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
* Experience in implementing HCM SaaS applications.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
* Experience with multiple HCM applications a plus