Oracle Fusion Integration Developer
- W2 Contract, 12 months
- Convert integrations in a legacy PHI system over to an Asset Management System.
- 80% of the project work will be with OSB and MFT.
- Complete integrations with GIS and customer systems.
- Pick files that are currently being produced and use those to updateAsset Suite 8.
- Ideally 3 to 5years of experience or more within the Fusion Platform (OSB, MFT, XML and XSD) and integration principles.
- XML, XSD, XSLT, XLS, Data Mapping, Data Types, CIM Concepts, Data Modeling Fusion (OSB/BPEL).
- This resource must have a working development knowledge in integration designs/best patterns, OSB, ODI, MFT, SOA, mapping concepts, data types, data lookups, cross reference, and canonical based structures.
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment drug and background screenings. Only candidates who meet all of the above client requirements will be contacted by a recruiter.