Oracle Fusion Integration Developer
- Contract, 12months
Scope of Project
- The intention of the project is to reconnect the legacy PHI system to the new Fusion system.
- The project plans to wrap-up the design/build phase by April and will begin the cycles/integration phase by summer.
- Fusion Integration Developer, preferably with Work & Asset managementexperience, to assist in the creation of Integration technical designs, which upon approval, will result in the development of the necessary Oracle Fusion Components.
- The resource may have to work alongside the functional team and Business Resources to understand the integration needs, documenting how the data will be transformed and mapped to the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) application.
- Convert integrations in a legacy PHI system over to an Asset Management System.
- 80% of the project work will be with OSB and MFT.
- Complete integrations with GIS and customer systems.
- Pick files that are currently being produced and use those to update Asset Suite 8.
- Ideally 3 to 5years of experience or more within the Fusion Platform (OSB, MFT, XML and XSD) and integration principles.
- XML, XSD, XSLT, XLS, Data Mapping, Data Types, CIM Concepts, Data Modeling Fusion (OSB/BPEL).
- This resource must have a working development knowledge in integration designs/best patterns, OSB, ODI, MFT, SOA, mapping concepts, data types, data lookups, cross reference, and canonical based structures.
- Asset Suite 8
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment drug and background screenings. Only candidates who meet all of the above client requirements will be contacted by a recruiter.