We are looking for Oracle Fusion Finance Functional Consultant for our client in Washington, DC
Job Title: Oracle Fusion Finance Functional Consultant
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Developing an understanding of a client's current state process and developing future state financial (Receivables, Cash Management, General Ledger) business processes (L1, L2, L3).
- Recommending fits developing high level solution for gap in standard out-of- box solution.
- Gathering, analyzing and elaborating business requirements
- Provide business and functional subject matter expertise and leading clients through the end-to-end financial process.
- Elaborate business requirements and map them to the Oracle Cloud functionality
- Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them
- Defining new and refining existing business processes
- Configure the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials
- Deliver end-user training
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Interact with the off-shore project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Understanding Chart of Accounts and Organization Structure and its impact to Accounting
- Understanding SLA and Accounting Rules
- Understanding Invoicing and write-offs
- Understanding Period Close Process
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates must have Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle ERP Financials
- 1 to 2 years of experience in implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion Financials).
- Experience with supporting/managing accounting functions in Oracle ERP, such as GL, CM and AR
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability independently in support of clients
- Ability to travel M-F or to temporary relocate to client site