We are looking for Oracle Fusion Cloud Solution Architect for our client in Washington, DC
Job Title: ?Oracle Fusion Cloud Solution Architect
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Technical Solutions Architect is an experienced software architect with in-depth expertise with Data Migration and Data Integration Strategies.
- Experienced with Oracle Fusion FBDI (file based data import)
- Experienced with Oracle Fusion data interface option
- Experienced with converting legacy data to Oracle Fusion data store
- Experienced in designing and developing complex software solutions using the latest and emerging technologies.
- Experienced in interface and conversion development including tools & technologies aiding them.
- Ability to work within a team environment, with team leading experience
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical team members and clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open environment and be willing to adapt to project specific requirements.
- Develop and Document Data Migration Strategy
- Develop and Document Data Integration Strategy
- Writing code, testing and producing rapid prototypes based on recommended strategies.
- Expertise in ETL (Extract Transform and Load) Process from Source to Target
- Expertise in Data Staging and Reconciliation
- Experienced in real-time vs. batch interfacing approach
- Experienced in ESB (enterprise service bus) and guaranteed delivery architectures
- Experienced with interface error handling processes
- Share knowledge various tools and techniques with colleagues, including non-technical personnel
- Both lead and contribute to storyboarding and brainstorming exercises, and run planning and design meetings and conference calls with clients
- Perform requirements analysis of the business requirements
- Produce software technical documentation and oversee the quality of that produced by others in the team.
- Validate/QA technical solutions before handing over to client, including production of test plans and guidance to other teams on test methodologies
- Understanding Software Development Processes and Standard Operating Procedures
- Willing to learn new languages/technologies and adapt to project specific requirements where necessary.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Degree level education/relevant experience in the industry
- 3 to 5 years' experience with Oracle EBS
- 1 to 2 years' experience in implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Strong experience in PL SQL and RDBMS
- Strong knowledge of delivery via Cloud, SaaS and On-Premise installations and associated server technology
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to technical and non-technical team members plus the ability and willingness to effectively communicate with clients at all levels during project lifecycle
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Software Testing methodologies and experience of producing technical documentation
- Experience with Informatica and RDBMS
- Experience with MuleSoft and other SOA platforms