Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position : Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant with OTBI
Location : Dallas, TX
HIS IS AN ORACLE TRANSACTIONAL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (OTBI) ON ORACLE FUSION CLOUD (OFC) REQUIREMENT
• Experience in Requirement gathering, analysis, design, build and deploy
• 2+ years’ experience with reporting using OTBI in OFC environment (Oracle Fusion Cloud)
• 2+ years’ experience with BI publisher reports
• 2+ years’ experience with FR Studio
• Knowledge of the following Oracle modules: Financials, AR, Procurement, Cash Managements, Fixed Assets etc.
• Experience with scheduling and bursting the report to end users
• 5+ years’ experience with general database concepts, including PL/SQL
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong team collaboration
• Experience interacting with business users
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work with ambiguous requirements and work through them to translate into tangible goals.
• Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Financials functional expert.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Gather, analyze business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis
• Active participation in preparing various project documents – Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials.
• Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
• Write functional requirement documents
• Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments
• Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase.