The ERP functional analyst will act as a trusted business partner, provide Oracle functional expertise in OM, Inventory and Purchasing modules, do project coordination and provide improvements in mission-critical enterprise-wide information systems. This role will be responsible for understanding overall business model, engage in business and IT discussions, gather requirements, write business and functional specifications, explain issues/requirements to technical teams, perform end to end testing, solve business and system issues in assigned modules/areas and serve as a true liaison between business and technical teams. This role will engage in end to end functional analysis, testing and delivery of state of art system functionality, system modifications, handling of existing day-to-day operations of IT systems including but not limited to problem analysis and issue resolutions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Extensive working experience in Oracle R12 EBS modules of Quote-To-Invoice, Procure-to-Pay cycles.
- Expertise in Oracle OM, Inventory and Purchasing modules is required.
- Excellent customer interfacing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to speak and understand the language of target audience; prepare presentations and communicate effectively at various levels of management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external teams of IT and business.
- Ability to independently deal with ambiguities using rich analytical skills and a dig deeper attitude.
- Adept self-starter, needs minimal guidance, skilled in achieving objective result oriented goals.
- Ability to understand existing oracle solution and help business in deriving maximum benefit and scale for newer business.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications architecture, Oracle database tools such as SQL Plus, Toad and SQL Developer is strongly preferred.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies & working on Dev-ops model
- Adept at collaborating with project teams; providing updates to senior leadership teams, may formally train junior staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree
- Expertise in multiple oracle application implementations is a must.
- The candidate must have a demonstrable track record of successful production implementations and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Superior communications and interpersonal skills are mandatory.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles