Position: Oracle Functional Analyst
The Oracle Functional Analyst needs to have very strong Manufacturing knowledge with experience in Order to Cash, Procure to pay cycle, Inventory Management and WMS and with in-depth analytical skills. The role is based in Denver and will revolve around supporting Manufacturing solutions for the business. This role will be responsible for understanding overall business model, engage in business and IT discussions, gather requirements, write business and functional specifications, explain issues/requirements to technical teams, perform end to end testing, solve business and system issues in assigned modules/areas and serve as a true liaison between business and technical teams. This role will engage in end to end functional analysis, testing and delivery of state of art system functionality, system modifications, handling of existing day-to-day operations of IT systems including but not limited to problem analysis and issue resolutions.
- Extensive working experience in Oracle R12 EBS Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules
- Ability to work in a complex systemlandscape with multiple ERP’s and a heavily customized environment.
- Expertise in Order Management, Inventory, BOM, WIP and Purchasing modules is required.
- Excellent customer interfacing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to speak and understand the language of target audience; prepare presentations and communicate effectively at various levels of management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external teams of IT and business.
- Ability to independently deal with ambiguities using rich analytical skills and a dig deeper attitude.
- Adept self-starter, needs minimal guidance, skilled in achieving objective result oriented goals.
- Ability to understand existing Oracle solutions and help business in deriving maximum benefit and scale for newer business.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications architecture, Oracle database tools such as SQL Plus, Toad and SQL Developer is strongly preferred.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies & HP Quality Center is preferred.
- Adept at collaborating with project teams; providing updates to senior leadership teams, may formally train junior staff.
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong adaptability skill , strong analytical skills, superior verbal and writing communication skills,
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
- Ability to work with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, make time for unplanned assignments, adapt to changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience.
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries in a manufacturing role.
- Previous experience working for a large public corporation.
Location: Denver (Panorama)