The Oracle Financials Systems Administrator is responsible for planning, configuring, testing, deploying, troubleshooting, and managing our Oracle environments. The Oracle Financials System Admin will also assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in designing, executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Prepare design documents, configuration, testing plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates and methods
- Design best in class processes and solutions for the various partners in Member Experience, Finance and Quote to Order
- Build the solution and guide business users in the areas of Order to Cash, Returns and Exchanges, Warranty Management, Service Orders and Subscriptions
- Work multi-functionally with domain Financial Solution teams and business partners to develop and test solutions
- Analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and quick tactical solutions
- Articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical partners
- Analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and execute selected technology solutions
- Proactively suggest improvements to existing configurations, technologies or procedures
- Proactively monitor the health and integrity of the Oracle Technology stack to ensure effectively tuned and within normal operating ranges
- Work closely with ALL functional IT areas to design and implement operational requirements for new and existing IT systems
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis reviews
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Solve intricate network and systems issues down to the bit level and up to the application layer
- Provide critical thinking to sophisticated problems in a 24/7, high-demand environment
- Ability to follow and improve existing IT policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 6 years’ relevant technology-related ERP experience
- 8+ years’ experience designing and supporting Oracle Cloud Financials and developing solutions for Oracles e-business suite.
- 2+ years’ experience serving in a Systems Engineer or Systems Admin capacity is required
- Previous Management experience and/or the ability to lead junior level team members preferred
- Medical Laboratory or Health Care Industry experience desired.